Hello people of the blogging universe!!! (and those just visiting)
I’m so excited about finally starting this blog! I’ve been meaning to ever since the school year started!
Ok, well I guess a little introduction is in order.
My name is Kayla, I’m born and raised in Georgia, and I’m in my 3rd year of college! I’m currently a Psychology major at the University of West Georgia!
These are a few of my favorite things……
- PUPPIES!!!!- As both of us begin this journey of getting to know each other better, you will see that I have a huge love/love relationship with most animals, especially dogs! Of what I would do to have a puppy in my dorm room….
- Cute Kids!!- I love children, that makes sense considering I want to be a School Counselor!
- My family- Although my family have had our ups and down, they are my rock and I honestly don’t know what I would do without them!
- Baking!!- I am so obsessed with baking anything and everything! I spoil my friends with sugary delights!! (they know they love it) My wish for my 21st Birthday is not to get wasty pants (ok, maybe a little…..), but a Navy or Mint Green Kitchen-Aid Artisan Stand Mixer (hint hint, Mother…..)
- My 2nd Family- I absolutely LOVE my job, which is being the Social Media Specialist at my on-campus Internet College Radio station! I worked my way to the position I’m at currently and I don’t wanna give it up! I couldn’t dream of not working with my favorite people everyday!
So you’re probably wondering “Why in the world is this crazy lady starting a blog?!
And where can I get some of her amazeball homemade cinnamon rolls?! Well the reason I’m making this is to just share my crazy, hectic, beautiful mess of a life with everyone who wants to know!
I’m pretty much an open book, so feel free to leave a comment or whatever you like! Well,time to stop procrastinating on my homework….haha, I crack myself up…….
Anyways, I will talk to y’all soon!
Bye love bugs!